We all need a peer for support in a range of forms, for many reasons:
- To benefit from each other’s experience
- To talk through challenging or difficult interactions with clients
- To work through issues triggered for the therapist (countertransference)
- To learn and use new techniques to help your clients and yourself
- As early entry professionals navigating the licensing and board certification process.
If you have a challenging caseload and are open to learning more about clinical consultation options, I’m glad to help. Below is our scheduling consultation form. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns prior to scheduling.
Brief Consultation Booking
You are booking a 30-minute virtual family consultation session. Once booked, please visit our online calendar and select a date/time. Please download and complete the consent for treatment form under document below. We look forward to supporting you during this challenging time.